Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
jk

Default printing onto multiple lines

Bernard,

I liked your suggstion of using the mail merge to print complex lines.
I have several users that need to print the data from a wide Excel
spreadsheet. I tried to create a simple solution using the mail merge
feature an even created a set of "How to List records in the Excel
file" directions.

http://usatfne.org/records/

It appears that at least one of my users has a older Windows 98 system
(pre Windows 98SE) He cannot even display the PDF directions on his PC.
I would scare him off if I asked him to set up a mail merge.

Can I create a simple report on the second Excel worksheet that uses
the data from the first worksheet? I really need a one button solution
that will work on older versions of Excel.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you. -- Justin