Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
creativeops

Default Why error message when trying to display custom view?

Huh - not exactly sure b/c it's an inherited document. But looking under
Protection, it looks like 'Protect worksheet and content of locked cells' is
checked on 'Protect Sheet', and 'Protect workbook for: Structure' is checked
on 'Protect workbook', but if I uncheck either of these then the 'OK' button
grays out, even if I type something in the password blank.

"RagDyer" wrote:

Is the sheet protected?

RD

"creativeops" wrote in message
When I try to display a custom view I made, I get the error message "Some
View Settings Could Not Be Applied", and then nothing happens. Any
suggestions?
Thanks