Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
MC

Default Average data/reduction

I have a number of worksheets where each contains two rows of data
representing wind speed and direction recorded every 10sec (8636 records per
day). I would like to average every 60 records so that each record on a new
worksheet (or rows)represents the average wind speed and direction every 10
minutes of the day. I would also like to be able to set up a new data set
with only data recorded every 10 minutes (or other time interval)
represented. Any help would be much appreciated
--
MC