Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier

Default Client list price update

Hi

One way
In a blank cell on your sheet, type 1.1 (for +10%). Copy the cell.
Mark your range of existing prices, Paste Specialmultiply.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"tljeffrey21"
wrote in message

Hi all, can someone please tell me if you can up data a work page by a
certian amount (eg 10%) automatically. Basically I have just done a
list of all my customers and how much they pay foe various items. What
I want to be able to do is update to price when a price rise may occur
without have to manually changing each item. I done the sheet in MS
Access and have imported it to excel for more staff you use and view.
Can anyone help?? Thankyou

--
tljeffrey21
tljeffrey21's Profile: