Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
R Kapoor

Default Help:Running a macro in one excel workbook from another workbook

I am trying to execute the following given macro from the current workbook.
The macro opens the workbook "2148.xls" and waits there. It does not proceed
to run the macro "NextDay" as given in line number 3.

However, if I execute the entire macro step by step from Visual Basic (using
F8) it works fine. What could be the problem? What is the solution.

Workbooks.Open Filename:="C:\Data\GLIF\2148.xls"
Windows("2148.xls").Activate
Application.Run "2148.xls!NextDay"
Sheets("2148").Select
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$I$51"
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=2, Collate:=True
Sheets("Summary").Select
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=2, Collate:=True
ActiveWorkbook.Save
ActiveWorkbook.Close