Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sandy Mann

Default does anyone have a chart for weight gain or loss in kilos?

Barb,

BMI = Weight in pounds * 703/(Height in inches)^2

I think the "goal" for BMI is 25.

According to that formula I am 3 inches too short! <g

--
Sandy

with @tiscali.co.uk

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote in message
Create two columns:

Column A - Date
Column B - Weight

You could add a column for weight loss total, week, whatever.
I might also add a column for Body Mass Index
BMI = Weight in pounds * 703/(Height in inches)^2

I think the "goal" for BMI is 25.

Take a look at Jon Peltier's charting tutorial on creating charts.

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...ml#hdrTutorial

"Robynr" wrote in message
I am trying to lose weight. and simply want to chart my weight each week.
need it in kilos and don't have MSAcces.