Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ironman273

Default Help with a complicated search function in Excel

I have a worksheet that has salespeople's names in column B and sales totals
in column AJ. Obviously these totals change over time. I would like to had
a formula that checks for the largest sales number (I got the MAX part) and
pulls the name in column B. Basically I'd like a section where I can have
"Salesperson of the month:" and the output. I do have data in column A and
in various more columns after AJ that I would not like to move around.