CCW

I am trying to sum the total items dispositioned as scrap, etc. by week. I
have a "Week" column, a Disposition Collumn and a Quantity Column. Using
the conditional sum wizzard gives me this equation,

{=SUM(IF($A$3:$A$461=DATEVALUE("6/12/2004"),IF($K3:$K461="SCRAP",$J$3:$J$461,0),O))}

Using the wizzard this works. However, If I copy the formula to another
cell and change the date value or the disposition, (K3:K461="REWORK"), the
value does not compute and the equation text is in the cell. Note the { }'s
have been dropped from the front and back of the equation and #VALUE appears
in the cell.

Any thoughts? - They are appreciated!
"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
post your formula and your desired result. also take a look at:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/relative.htm

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"CCW" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Is it possible to copy a conditional sum formula to another cell so

that only
one part of the formula has to be changed, rather than rewritting the

whole
equation?