Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Eclectic Creations & Collectibles

Default How do I add grid lines to a LONG list with 3 columns?

I am trying to switch from my old PC that used works to this new
Hewlett-Packard that uses Excel. When I downloaded my file of this use list
of library books (Column 1 = Author's last name, Column 2 = authors 1st name,
Column 3 = Book title), it didn't include the grid lines to separate the
columns and the rows (of which there are over 1,000). How do I get it to do
so?....and, how do I get it to keep each row numbered?
I've really tried to find the answer to such a simple question, but it's not
happening. Your help would be appreciated.