Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rogue

Default How Do I Add Dates in a formula?

I'm trying to get the sum of dollars spent in each week of the year. The
range is compiled of invoice data, with non consecutive dates. Column A
contains dates, and column G shows the corresponding dollar amounts. I
want to return the total dollars spent for the first week of the month
in cell E20. (I will end up having all the weeks of the year listed
with the dollars spent in that week.) Should this be a SUMIF function,
and how should dates be entered into the formula?

--
Rogue
Rogue's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30246