Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Max Daniel

Default Chart on Voter Turnout

I am trying to make a chart with two series--one showing turnout in
presidential years and the other in mid-term elections.

In the first column I put the year (1960, 1962, 1964). In the second column
I put voter turnout in presidential years (1960, 1964). In column three in
put voter turnout in mid-term elections (1962, 1966). I select all the data.
The problem is in presidential years the data goes from, for example, 60% in
1960 down to zero in 1962 before going back to 60% in 1964. I want the data
line to go directly from 1960 to 1964 without dropping to zero in between.
Can anybody tell me how to do this? Thanks

--
Max Daniel