Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max

Default A URGENT problem about the array functions =TABLE

Perhaps try this past post: http://tinyurl.com/d9gfv
where there's an example set-up of a 2 variable data table which reads
both row and column inputs to output what-if results
--
Rgds
Max
"desiy Fan" wrote in message
. ..
I am drawing up a two-input data table with Years and Type as the two
categories. I would like to know how can I enter a standarded formula in a
cell, and apply the array function to every cells in the table
(corresponding to their column no and row no)?? How can I vary two

variables
in a single formula??