Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Steven

Default Staying it its own directory.

I have a file with many vlookups from file1 to file2. The files are in the
same directory. Then I want to be able to email the files to another user
and they will put them in their directory. Their directory will not be the
same path as my directory. I was playing with an example and it caused me a
problem because when I set the files up in a new directory the vlookup() was
still pointing to the old directory. Is there a way in the vlookup() formula
to tell it to look in the current directory the file is located.

Thank you for your help.

Steven