Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sherry

Default Keeping an acculumative total in a row and only that row.

Hi I've asked this before and here i go again. I am new with Excel so bear
with me.
I would like to keep an accumulative total for my rows without having my
rows add to each other in that column. I would like to make an simple
inventory sheet for my
employer.
Products Amount Sold Total
Spread cellB4 1 cell C4 1
Jams cell B5 3 cell C5 3
The Formulas I haved used for these cells are =($B$4+C4) and =($B$5+C5) what
it does is give the total ("great") but then continues to add the other cell
values to it.
I would like it to keep the row total only. Is there any way? "Help"