Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
jiggityjohnson

Default I just want to print an excel sheet showing gridlines with no text

Im trying to print an excel sheet showing just the gridlines, with no text in
it at all. Im using it for a superbowl football poole and so the people who
want to buy squares, we will write their name in the box. It wont let me
print a 10 x 10 grid. I went to the print setup page and made sure the
settings were right. Is this possible to print without any text or am I
incredibly ignorant? I like to think Im a pretty bright girl but maybe not!