Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Tax rates

"PJOS11" wrote:
I have just began to use Excel for invoices. I have set
my Tax rate at 17.5%. but we use two tax rates here,
the other is 5%. How can I do this on one invoice.
Eg: 150+17.5%

150+5%

Your statement is not clear to me. First, you say that
you use 17.5%; then you say you also(?) use 5%. Do
you use one rate under one condition and the other
rate under another condition? Do you charge the total
of the two tax rates? Do use one tax rate up to some
amount and the other tax rate for the remaining amount?

If you clarify how the two tax rates are applied, I am
sure your question can be answered easily.