Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CE Admin

Default hyperlink navigation path path wrong in Excel 2003

I did only use the insert hyperlink method. When I hover over the link with
my mouse it shows the proper picture in the proper folder. I've never used
the =hyperlink() method. Can you provide an example of how to do this?
Thanks for your help!

"CE Admin" wrote:

When I create a hyperlink to a cell in Excel 2003, the link takes me to the
wrong picture in the wrong folder. No matter what picture I link to, it
always opens the same wrong picture in another folder (the first picture in
the folder one directory up). I currently have about 30 cells with
hyperlinks on them. The original 25 or so cells work just fine, but
everything new I add now just points to the same thing. Is this a bug or is
there some kind of limit to how many hyperlinks you can have in a spreadsheet?

Please help - thanks!