Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel.worksheetfunctions
Ron de Bruin

Default Worksheets

Hi

You can use the sheetindex or if your sheet names are
Sheet1,Sheet2..... the second example

Sub test()
Dim ShNumber
ShNumber = 1
MsgBox Sheets(ShNumber).Range("A1").Value
End Sub

Sub test2()
Dim ShNumber
ShNumber = 1
MsgBox Sheets("Sheet" & ShNumber).Range("A1").Value

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Paul W Smith" wrote in message ...
I am looking to populate a list box on a userform.

I have set it's Row Source to a specific range on a worksheet.

I am trying to make the Row Source Range Dynamic based on two parameters.

I have nine identically formatted workbooks. The first Parameter and I managed this part, refers to a location (by me using
offsets). The second parameter and is a number needs to refer to which of the nine worksheets to use.

Can anyone offer any ideas?