Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

Default I'm not even sure if this is possible anymore!

deleting is easy, but the breaks? What determines where they go after the
deletions?

--

HTH

RP

"grahamhurlburt"
<grahamhurlburt.218bqm_1136578207.8248@excelforu m-nospam.com wrote in
message news:grahamhurlburt.218bqm_1136578207.8248@excelfo rum-nospam.com...

I have tables running down a spreadsheet that are 3 columns across like
so:

dd-008 etc are just names of boards.

| dd-008 | acrylic | 0 |
| dc-004 | acrylic | 20 |
| db-012 | merlex | 40 |
| da-006 | acrylic | 0 |

There are breaks between the tables..like this one

| dd-004 | acrylic | 10 |
| dc-002 | merlex | 0 |
| da-010 | merlex | 20 |
| da-016 | acrylic | 5 |

My question is, without deleting the row, is there anyway to delete the
values in the rows with a zero and move all the values below it up?

For example, the two tables would then look like this:

| dc-004 | acrylic | 20 |
| db-012 | merlex | 40 |
| dd-004 | acrylic | 10 |
| da-010 | merlex | 20 |

There are breaks between the tables..like this one

| da-016 | acrylic | 5 |

I have worked hours on this with no luck...any ideas?

--
grahamhurlburt
grahamhurlburt's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=498831