Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Boris

Default How:spinbutton to display negative integers(e.g. range -10 to

Thanks to both of you for the ideas.

"vandenberg p" wrote:

There is an alternative that does not require code. Just create a
cell link for the spin button that goes from 0 to 20 (assume that
cell is C1). Then create a link to that cell in cell B1 that says
=C1-10. You can hide one or both cells under the spinner button if
you wish.

Now just use cell B1 as cell that you want values to go from -10
to +10. You can do this type transformation for other purposes.
If you need numbers to go from 1% to 20% just divide the link cell by 100.

Pieter Vandenberg

Peo Sjoblom wrote:
: Oops! here's the code, be in design mode and double click on the spinbutton
: and use this

: Private Sub SpinButton1_Change()
: Range("A2").Value = SpinButton1.Value
: End Sub

: (replace A2 with the cell where you want this)

: remove the linked cell in the properties but keep max 10 and min -10

: --

: Regards,

: Peo Sjoblom

: "Peo Sjoblom" wrote in message
: ...
: That's because you can't set the linked cell property <0, you would need
: code for this
:
:
: --
:
: Regards,
:
: Peo Sjoblom
:
: "Boris" wrote in message
: ...
: I have created a spinbutton and set min and max to -10 and 10 intending
: yield
: a range but clicking down from 0 gives me 65535.00.
:
:
: