Myrna Larson

I suggest you contact Microsoft re replacement discs. Try
support.microsoft.com for a phone number.

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 15:09:06 -0800, Sam Stockley
wrote:

I tried to get the Office Update (I think Office SP2) and had to quit the
installation because we have lost the discs. Now, about a week later, we
cannot access Microsoft Excel. Word works, as does Publisher. When clicking
to launch Excel, it starts to "install" and asks for the disc (which we don't
have). How do I downgrade to the previous version, removing the update,
without using the disc?