Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
vandenberg p

Default Function to calculate the interest of a mortgage

Actually none of the functions will produce an amortization schedule.
They can be used to produce one, but the easy way is to download one
from he

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CT011377171033

Pieter Vandenberg

Grd wrote:
: Thanks for pointing me in the right direction

: J

: "Niek Otten" wrote:

: Hi Janet,
:
: There is a family of financial functions that address this and similar
: problems: RATE(), NPV(), FV(), PMT(), NPER() etc.
: In Analysis Toolpak (ToolsAdd-ins, check Analysis Toolpak if not done
: already) there is a family for irregular payments.
: See HELP for details; post again in this thread if you still have problems.
:
: --
: Kind regards,
:
: Niek Otten
:
: "Grd" wrote in message
: ...
: Hi,
:
: How can I do an amortization schedule that gives me the interest as its
: being paid off?
:
: Is there a function that can help.
: