Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
mark d davis

Default ADD NEGATIVE NOT POSATIVE

Thank's, I had already answered this before you got back. I appreciate the
help.

"Tushar Mehta" wrote:

My previous answer still holds. Of course, since you changed the cell
references in this post, you will have to correspondingly adjust the
references in the answer.

=N28+MIN(N7,0)

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
N4 $(34.79)
N5 $0.69
N6
N7 $(34.10)
N8
N9 $10.00
N10 $-
N11 $-
N12 $-
N13
N14 $683.72
N15 $15.00
N16 $132.17
N17 $169.17
N18 $120.88
N19 $-
N20 $45.00
N21 $-
N22 $1,105.91
N23 $21.13
N24 $1,127.04
N25
N26 $1,127.04
N27 $1,165.94
N28 $38.90
N29 $313.66
N30 $812.17
N31 $313.66
N32 $120.88
N33
N34 $4.83
If N7 is a negative number, it adds to N28 to get the sum of N34. If N7 is a
posative number then N28 is the sum.
Does this help.
Mark

"Tushar Mehta" wrote:

By 'Net convention, using all capitals is the equivalent of shouting.
You may want to keep that in mind for future posts.

It is not clear what exactly you want, but may what you want is in A50
the formula =A35+MIN(A1,0)

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
EXAMPLE..
A1:(295.00) A35:295
A1:295 A35:295
A50=A1:(295)+A35:
IF A1: IS A POSATIVE NUMBER DO NOT ADD TO A35: BUT IF A1:IS A NEGATIVE
NUMBER ADD TO A35: