Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
chips

Default printing charts in a mail merge document.

I have a spreadsheet with about 300 rows contining data on students. I
can mail merge this to print out reports but would like to make the
recorded progress more visual. I have found out from this site how to
use a control box to automatically select a chart working within the
spreadsheet but is there any way that this can be extrended to the mail
merge document so that on each page that is printed the appropriate
chart for that student will be shown.
If you feel that what I am asking is impossible is there any other
approach I could take.

Thanks for reading this.