Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
richy

Default Offset formula

Yes thanks Ron.

Say my data is in A4, B4, C4, D4, E4 and I want the data from these
cells to transpose into:

a different sheet in the same file but the B2, B3, C2, D2, E2 cells, ie
the destination cells are not concurrently listed in rows or columns. I
can do the formula for a straight calculation, but cannot fatham how to
paste it to repeat in the next block of destination cells as the paste
function wants to pick the next series three cells away from the source
cell location

ie. A7, B7, C7, D7, E7 to destination worksheet B5, B6, C5, D5, E5.

When I want it to take A5, B5, C5, D5, E5 and place them in B5, B6, C5,
D5, E5.

Hope thats makes sense (it does in my head !)

Thanks for your input in advance.

Richard.