Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
BenjieLop

Default how do i get my spreadsheet to give me tank gage amounts.

tankerman Wrote:
I have a fuel tank that is a round but is laying down ways. how do i
get
excell spreadsheet to give me the correct amount of gallons in tank the
if we
have the correct gage in inches, with the tank being round i can not
figure
out how to get the sheet to give me the amount because of the
graduation of
the amount in the tank.

For this simple situation, you do not really need a spreadsheet to
determine the volume of the fuel in the tank. All you need is the
strapping table for this tank.

Regards.

--
BenjieLop