Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
KwithanE

Default ADDING NEW NUMBERS TO EXISTING WORKSHEET

I had a job once in Data Processing where I would take a paper form and input
the data in into a computer program then push "enter" and it would add that
data to pre-existing data that had previously been entered. Understand? I
have a forms that I need to enter into Excell so that when I put the numbers
in it will automatically add them to the previous forms. Plus when I push
"enter" It will give me a new page with all the data on it just no numbers.
Does this make sense? If so, can it be done?