Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Arvi Laanemets

Default Unique identifier

Hi

Then it's past time to redesign it!

P.e. when there are tables, which are altered occasionally only, and which
at same time contain a lot of formulas, then you can split them into
separate workbook. In working workbook, you keep replicas of them, which are
generated through ODBC queries, and are refreshed on open - as result those
replicas contain only values, what may improve perfomance a lot.

"Steve Barnett" wrote in message
They won't let me add new sheets or columns. To be fair to them, this

You need to add a single sheet with 4 columns of formulas. On your working
sheet, you have the ID column, or you have to add ti anyway.

--
Arvi Laanemets
( My real mail address: arvi.laanemets<attarkon.ee )