Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
waeltlmi

Default 3D column chart, stacked

Hello,

I created a 3D chart of the type 3D Column Chart from the standard tzpe menu.
see following pictu

3D:

http://www.directupload.net/show/d/567/MyhouTEW.jpg

X Achsis: driven kilometre in 10000 blocks
Y Achsis: Production month
Z Achsis: number

I need to show another month in that chart, the repair month.
Each colored column should be a stacked column with more colors, so that
every color shows a repair month.
the chart should look like the following but 3 dimensional:

2D:

http://www.directupload.net/show/d/567/d88eP7Cx.jpg

That is a stacked column chart with 3 D effect from the standard types.
it is not really 3 dimensional, the timeline is missing. I think what I need
acctually is a combination of both charts, but I cant find a solution.
Maybe it is possible with VBA or excel has another possibility to combine
charts.
Many thanks for help!

regards,
Michael