Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Todd

Default Propogating next available field

Hi there,
We have a two sheet spreadsheet. The first sheet has all the information on
particular recruitment jobs to be filled. The 2nd sheet is where the
successful applicant information is stored. We want to be able to complete
the data on the first sheet of successful applicants name etc, and this
transpose on to 2nd sheet automatically.

The issue we have is that some jobs have one succesful applicant, whereas
others fill multiple people. Is there any way that we can we can direct the
first sheet to copy data to the 'first available row' of the second sheet?

Thanks for any help you can provide,
Todd
p.s Sorry - I did post question in excel.templates but that forum isnt active