Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
1990

Default SUMIF with 2 conditions

Can anyone help, I have a spreadsheet with 2 sheets, the first sheet
contains the data, the second sheet is a summary page.

Sheet 1 contains 8 colums (a - h), colum f contains price information,
colum g contains the department number and colum h contains the product
code.

What I would like to do on the summary sheet is have a cell where you
can input a deprtment number and then a list of all the product codes
with a formula to work out the price of each of the products for that
deprtment number.

I can work out, with " =SUMIF('Stock Issues'!H:H,A2,'Stock
Issues'!F:F) " the totals for each product code, but is it possible to
add the department condition?

--
1990
1990's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30100