Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

Default Vlookup problem

Select a range of cells on the new worksheet, and in the formula bar enter

=IF(ISERROR(SMALL(IF(Sheet1!$A$1:$A$20="Sec
a",ROW($A1:$A20),""),ROW($A1:$A20))),"",
INDEX(Sheet1!$B$1:$B$20,SMALL(IF(Sheet1!$A$1:$A$20 ="Sec
a",ROW($A1:$A20),""),ROW($A1:$A20))))

this is an array formula, so it nbeeds to be committed with
Ctrl-Shift-Enter.

Not sorted though

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"mariomaf" wrote in
message ...

After I have been searching through the whole forum I think I still have
something unwritten here.

It regards the following:

I have a security order list. This consist of several columns most
important are

Column A Column B

Sec a 15,00
Sec b 14,50
Sec c 16,00
Sec a 15,10
Sec a 15,70
Sec b 16,70
Sec a 14,80

The first column gives the name of the security, the second column
gives the bid price.

What I want is that I want to sort out all bid prices for a specific
security. Vlookup works fine but again it just gives the first record.
How can I get all bid prices for security a on a new worksheet without
blank cells. If possible I would like to have it sorted as well.

Please help me out here...

--
mariomaf
mariomaf's Profile: