Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Niek Otten

Default Circular Reference

Hi munim,

My advice would be to redesign your application. Try putting together a more
manageable concept.

If it is that difficult to explain to others and you don't know how to do
the job yourself you're definitely on a dead end track.

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"munim" wrote in
message ...

I think I couldn't make you understand what I want...

Let me be clear...

For Instance, I select a cell sheet1!A1 and another sheet2!B5... If I
put anything in sheet2!B5, it will automatically update sheet1!A1 and
if I put sheet1!A1 then I will update sheet2!B5...

THEME:

I've a sheet and it has an outlook all the calculations are done
there... and I have another sheet which has almost the same values with
a different outlook.

So if I update any values of any of the sheet it will update the other
sheet. Though It is has total different look. And the links in sheet1
and sheet2 are random... i.e. sheet1!A5 - sheet2!B3; sheet1!C6 -
sheet2!A10 goes on...

TIA

--
munim