Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
paul

Default Repairing link roots when moving worksheets

in the edit menu look at the links menu and navigate backto the new location
using the change source button
--
paul
remove nospam for email addy!

"mrbarnard" wrote:

I have several workbooks of data that have several links to adjacent
workbooks. They are all currently in a folder on the C: drive. I want to move
all the workbooks to a folder on a network T: drive.

How do I modify all of the links so that they will still link to the
adjacent workbooks once they are all moved to the T: drive? I'm sure this is
a simple issue, but I'm drawing a blank. If I simply copy them over, then the
link fails because it continues to "look" for the linked worksheet in the
original directory.

I'm working on MS Excel 2003, running on Windows 2000 Pro.