Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
David McRitchie

Default Creating links in work book

You would use a Change Event macro in each of the 3 worksheets,
to do that if they are constants in the same position.

Another way would be to group the sheets. Do remember to ungroup
the sheets afterwards as any change made to one in the group would be
made to all in the group so while useful for entering same data into several
sheets it can also destroy your workbook if you forget to ungroup sheets.

---
HTH,

"boccuz" wrote in message ...
I would like to Link cells to worksheet so that when entering data in one
cell the other cells will have the same data inputted automatically.

For instance, I have three worksheets, ws1, ws2, and ws3. In each of the
worksheets there are several cells that contain the same data. I would like
to link the cells so that if I go in anyone of the worksheets to update the
data, the other worksheets get updated atomatically.