Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Krish

Default TRUE/FALSE

Back in Novemeber I posted this question and I got the reply, which helped
meet my need. But after my computer hard drive crash, I lost the
spreadsheet. Can I request one more time for the answer? Also in the list if
I introduce a field for date of the Invoice, what would be the formula to
distinguish, the date?

I have a list in a spreadsheet as follows. I want a formula to fill the
Criteria column. The condition should be
a.. Invoice dollars should be less than $ 200 and
b.. if there are two Invoices for the same customer and if the sum of all
Invoices is still less than $ 200, it should reflect as "TRUE" for both
Invoices.
c.. If the dollar amount of an Individual Invoice or sum of all Invoices
for a customer is greater than $ 200, it should reflect as "FALSE"
Invoice Customer Sales Criteria
W112311 CRE100 799.15
W112344 CRE100 185.42
W112345 DRW200 199.49
W112452 HLE300 129.95
W112457 HLE300 41.54

How can I accomplish the multiple conditions in one formula?

Thanks.