Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Mike K

Default I want to start Excel in Print Preview. What's the quickest wa

Go to Tools/Options/Edit and uncheck "Ask to update automatic links"

Mike

"Newbie seeks quick answer!" wrote:

WoW & thanks!! Took me a few minutes - I'm soooo newbie ... for those that
don't know ... you write a small macro script in VBA ... then reset security
settings to allow macros to run ... BUT ... now I want to have this
automatically ... avoid the Update Links message (cause it's linked to other
workbooks) ... any help per chance? FYI ... the 'red wine' DIDN'T help me
... but now I got it ...

Steve

"Newbie seeks quick answer!" wrote:

I want to start Excel in Print Preview. What's the quickest way?