Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
iblonger

Default Macro to move to next column

Bernie,
Thanks for leading me in the right direction. I did have to change it a
little using what you showed me previously with the rowpointer. See look at
that not only did you help but you taught me something too.
Thanks a million,
Bradley

"Bernie Deitrick" wrote:

Bradley,

This will put the data and time into column 4 of the same row as your data....

Sheets("sheet1").Cells(RowPointer, 4).Value = Format(Now(), "mmm d, yyyy hh:mm")

Put it in just after this line:

Sheets("sheet1").Cells(RowPointer, 3).Formula = WedgeData$

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"iblonger" wrote in message
Now I need to try to add the date and time the data was captured. Can I do
this by just adding a line to the code?
Thanks,
Bradley

"Bernie Deitrick" wrote:

You're quite welcome. Thanks for letting me know that it worked out OK for you.

Bernie
MS Excel MVP

That worked great! THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE HELP.