Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KMH

Default How Do I Protect A Worksheet But Allow Copying Columns

I need to protect a worksheet where I do scenario analysis. Each column is a
single scenario where some rows have inputs but most are protected. The trick
is I need to be able to copy a column and insert it next to or somewhere on
the worksheet while leaving the worksheet and the cells I want in the column
that is being copied protected?

Do I have to use VB to do this or is there another simpler way?

If I have to use VB -- suggestion on how to do this easily are appreciated.
Thanks.