Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
MikeR-Oz

Default Bar graph and line graph overlayed

This relatews to my previous post about '2 seperate clusters of bars...' (not
sure how to give the direct link here).

What I am struggling to do with basic excel skills is to gab the data of
several stores and showing each store performance by month for 2004 and
comparing this with those same months for 2005. There are 12 stores and moths
from July to December. I wuld like to be able to see all on one graph but so
far it is not looking very clear. SO... I have then thought of looking at
each store in it's own graph and using the Bar graph for months of 2005 and
have a line graph over / on the same graph for that store of the 2004 data so
show the trend and change in performance.

Is that posiible and how?

Thanks
Mike