Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Chip Pearson

Default Fill cells with color based on criteria in two cells

In Conditional Formatting, change Cell Value Is to Formula Is,
and use a formula like

=AND($C$1=TRUE,$F$1="Yummy")

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"AA" wrote in message

I have an excel worksheet in which there are 1000 rows. Each
row has 10
columns. Based on Criteria (ex. Cell C's value =TRUE and Cell
value="Yummy") I want to fill the entire row with one color and
the format
the cell (ex. E with the bold font and red color). The
conditional formatting
doesn't work because of the two criteria. Can anybody please
help? I would
love to get a non-macro solution but if there isn't any
non-macro, I would be
willing to try the macro stuff.
Thanks in advance