Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
AA

Default Fill cells with color based on criteria in two cells

Hi,

I have an excel worksheet in which there are 1000 rows. Each row has 10
columns. Based on Criteria (ex. Cell C's value =TRUE and Cell F
value="Yummy") I want to fill the entire row with one color and the format
the cell (ex. E with the bold font and red color). The conditional formatting
doesn't work because of the two criteria. Can anybody please help? I would
love to get a non-macro solution but if there isn't any non-macro, I would be
willing to try the macro stuff.
Thanks in advance