Gord Dibben

Nickle

3 methods to choose from.

1. On sheet 4 select a cell and enter an = sign.
Switch to sheet 1 and select the cell to link.
Hit ENTER key.

2. In cell on sheet 4 enter =sheet1!cellref

3. Select a cell on sheet 1 and copy then switch to sheet 4 and select
a cell then Paste SpecialPaste Link.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 13:29:05 -0800, "nickelback"
wrote:

Hello i was wondering if anyone could help me.

Im doing a project for my NVQ4 course and before i can start i would like to
know if there is anyway that using excel you can type one thing say on sheet
1 but link it so it comes on automacially on say sheet 4?

Many thanks for all replies!