Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
kingu

Default how to change color of the cell if value changes

As the topic suggested I need help.
Lets say I have a numeric value in cell B14 on Sheet3. The value is
generated by COUNTIF from two other Sheets.
What I need to do is change the color of the value when I change
something in the other Sheets to affect the value in B14 on Sheet3 .
Since I have like
50 cells which need to be checked it's just too annoying to do that
every time if the value has indeed changed or not.
I think I need to use conditional formatting but I'm drawing a blank
here.

TIA

t.

--