Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Tushar Mehta

Default I need separators on the X axis of a chart.

Apparently, Frank Martin of Australia and Peter Jason of New Zealand
have the same query -- word for word.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
I have Access2003 & WindowsXP and MSGraph2000.

*****

I have many charts based on MSGraph using xtab queries as the sources.

All works well except for one small problem.

Since I have all data shown monthly for over 7 years, this adds up to a
pretty dense chart, which is excellent for discerning trends.

(The X axis is always the "yyyymm" one.)

Now what I need is a simple VERTICAL separator (rising from the X axis) on
the chart to separate the years in either calendar or financial years.

The Y axis has these built in and their separation can be adjusted.

Why not for the X axis?

Can someone help me to insert such separators, or is there 3rd-party
software to do this?

Please help, Frank

***