Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max

Default Circular Reference

It is not about formulae... I want to link two cells and whatever I put
into one of the cells it will automatically update the other one...

"Links" as described above are formulae

Perhaps something along these lines ..

Suppose we want to link what's in Sheet1's A1:C5
in Sheet2's A1:C5

In Sheet2,
Put in A1: =IF(Sheet1!A1="","",Sheet1!A1)
Copy A1 across to C1, fill down to C5

Sheet2's A1:C5 will reflect inputs/updates made within Sheet1's A1:C5

Any empty cells within the source range in Sheet1
will also appear "empty" in Sheet2's destination range

---

And if we want to link it in Sheet2 to always "replicate" Sheet1
even with "future" insertions of rows / cols within the source range in
Sheet1

In Sheet2,

Put instead in A1:
=IF(OFFSET(Sheet1!$A$1,ROW()-1,COLUMN()-1)=0,"",
OFFSET(Sheet1!$A$1,ROW()-1,COLUMN()-1))

Copy A1 across to say, H1, fill down to H100 (say)

Fill a range in Sheet2 large enough to accommodate the
max expected "expansion"* of the original "source" range in Sheet1
*via subsequent insertion of rows/cols within the original range

Sheet2 will return the required results from Sheet1

For formats, do a Copy Paste special Formats OK
(Copy from Sheet1, Paste special into Sheet2.
This part is manual but should be simple to execute)

(Formulas will not "copy" formatting over)
--
Rgds
Max