Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

Default A logical test in the If function for blank, i.e., If blank?

Have you tried the ISBLANK function?

--

HTH

RP

"egii" wrote in message
I would like to use a logical test of If blank. It seems that I am able

test for the value of zero, but not for blanks or an empty cell. I am
attempting to not select a cell if it has blanks or is empty, and do

select
it if it has zero. In essence, I am selecting between plan and actual,

and
the actual is to be selected when it has zero and when simultaneously the
plan has a quantity greater than zero.