Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Nicole M.

Default Pasting constant formula where referral sheet changes

Yes, no problem with in the formula itself, just in the implementation, or
rather the complexity of the implementation. It's a nuisance, but I know
that it can be a simpler nuisance. I just haven't figured out exactly how.
I have been a better person though and password protected all formulas in
this workbook, did it as I hit my head against the wall saying 'stupid,
stupid, stupid....' (-:

"Ragdyer" wrote:

Did the cell you entered the formula into return the contents of cell I25 on
Sheet "FP 1"?

RD