Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Alec Holliday

Default linking a worksheet to one in another book

Done this before - but cannot remember how.

Excel 2003

Workbook with 7 sheets, for wages, 1 sheet is a "master" and consists of the
totals of the other 6 sheets.
The master (plus other sheets from different workbooks needs to be sent to
payroll bureau.)
I cannot for the life of me remember how to make a sheet in a different book
update with changes from this master sheet.
I have followed the help files which suggest "paste special" but paste
special is greyed out.
Would be eternally grateful.
(and a Happy new Year to anyone who helps - and even those who do not)
Alec