Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Nicole M.

Default Pasting constant formula where referral sheet changes

I am creating a data tracking workbook. Information is entered into cells on
different sheets, then the tallies are pulled to one easier to read sheet.

In creating the tally sheet, I am setting the cell formulas. The cells
referred to are constant, only the sheet referred to changes. For example,
the cell might read

='FP 1'!$I$25

and the next one should read

='FP 2'!$I$25

....and so on. I would like to be able to paste the formula and have the
referred to sheet change so that I do not have to go through and make
hundreds of little changes. Any suggestions?